Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wedding Gown Shopping Tomorrow!!!

I can hardly believe it! I'm starting my gown shopping. I keep typing dress and have to remind myself it's a gown!

Just a few short years ago, I didn't think I would find "the one"....guy, not gown. And here I am with the most wonderful guy ever on the eve of my first gown shopping trip.

I'm obsessed with reading wedding bios and blogs. There are so many amazing ideas out there. I can't imagine what it would be like to plan any of this without the internet.

I'm finding more and more dresses I like. I am still leaning toward the A-line style. I can't wait to see what these dresses look like on me. I'm bringing my camera and an excellent shopping partner/photography assistant, Karen, to help.

For now, here is an additional wedding gown I like.....


Jim Hjelm Style: JH8903

1 comment: