Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shopping for a Wedding Gown, pt 2

I wanted to visit Bridal Garden but the consultant I wanted to work with, Diana, does not work on Mondays. So I scheduled an appointment for Tuesday evening.

Monday evening and part of Tuesday I searched for the Lazaro sash on discount. I found a bride on theKnot.com selling hers for $500 - a total bargain from $1500. However, it made me realize that none of the dresses I tried on did I love. So I set out to the 4th bridal shop hoping to find "THE" one. Below is my review of that shop....

Bridal Shop #4 - Bridal Garden Marlton, NJ - Tuesday 6:00pm
This shop is a lot like what you see on "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC. The consultants bring dresses to you based on what they think would work for you. My consultant was Diana who also came recommended from another bride. I've heard other brides say she is unpleasant. However, I thought she was great. After discussing my budget, she thought a sample dress might be best for me. I wasn't looking for a sample, so she did some searching for a dress in my price range. She brought me a lot of options. Their dresses start @ $1300. The shop is beautiful. Out of all the shops I visited, it was my favorite. And I did find "THE" gown (more about that in the next blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment