Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Dress Shopping

And so it begins.....

Features I like:
-A-line
-Elegant looking
-Not white - ivory or this new metallic I'm seeing(?)
-No lace
-Satin with simple beading





Martina Liana Style: 234


Martina Liana Style: 214


Pronovias Style: Hawai


I don't like the top of this dress, but the flow of the bottom is lovely.
Reverie by Melissa Sweet Style: Newport


Martina Liana Style: 231


Melissa Sweet Dove


Henry Roth Alva


Henry Roth Becca


Exclusive by Allure Style: 2208


Jim Hjelm Style: 8807


Jim Hjelm Style: JH8656

4 comments:

  1. My dress was a Melissa Sweet, so I'm always partial to her, but I have to say I'm loving the Martina Liana dresses. Such beautiful draping on the bodices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We carry the entire Martina Liana line. I'd be happy to help you if you have not yet ordered your gown. 248.219.4039
    www.volteweddings.com

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding very beautiful blog Thanks for summit

    nfl shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Shoping Blog is very cool and nice . Thanx for my submit my link.
    Cheap Dresses Online-Buy wholesale clothing, cheap dresses online & cheap cocktail dresses @ Humbara.com. Go on site and see latest fashion show product and new variety with cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete