Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More checks off the list!!!

I've been a busy lil' bee lately. Although procrastination can be my middle name, I've really been working hard on this wedding stuff. I just don't want to have to do everything at the last minute, so my goal is one wedding item (but hopefully more) per week.

Oh, and no comments about the timeliness of my blog? For weeks I had to hear that I was behind and now I'm all caught up I get no props????

Today I took care of our hotel blocks. Ok, Erin Proud coordinated all the hotel block info, I just had to sign the paperwork and fax it in. But still, I had 2 failed attempts at faxing from my hotels so I had to travel to Staples and fax everything back. I am SO excited about one of our hotel blocks (info to be posted soon).

I also started researching invitation designs. Wow, it's hard to find stuff online. I seriously have no time to do anything wedding related on weekends. However, this coming week I am taking vacation (woo hoo painting and construction I can hardly wait!) and will visit some invitation stores for some inspiration.

Also, without a doubt, I need to get my butt over to Williams and Sonoma and Pottery Barn to work on these registries. I guess I should make appointments. Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment