Thursday, July 9, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

My favorite color is red. I can't imagine having any other color besides red for my bouquet. I like flowers, but have decided to use them minimally. Not only because flowers aren't a big priority to me but I will save a lot of money too!







Erin of Proud to Plan suggested that we meet with Brittany Gillespie from Petals Lane to talk about flowers. Brittany is great. She is young and full of energy. She has some amazing ideas. I toured her shop during our meeting. It's quite obvious she takes great pride in her work. During our visit she pulled flowers and created a mock-up bouquet. I'm impressed that she delivers flowers in water, unlike some florists who box them the night before and then just spray them down. She is going to do a great job!

Here is a link to Petal's Lane website.

The bouquet below is the same size and shape of my bouquet. The stems will be wrapped with satin from the bottom of my dress. The bouquet will be created with 3 types of red roses - garden, miniature, and plain red roses.



No comments:

Post a Comment