Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ouch, my feet hurt!

How many weddings have I gone to where by the end of the night, my shoes are off? Probably every single one! I got a super cute idea from the girls of theKnot.com to offer a flip flop basket. What a great idea!

Here are the plethora of flip flops I have purchased:




Of course I'm not leaving them in such an unattractive container. I plan on putting them in one large basket. Each will be wrapped with a pretty band with one of our monogrammed stickers.

I bought them all in black (of course). And in 3 sizes - Small, Medium, and Large.

I'm hoping our guests think this is a great idea. Of course I bought quite a few, but not enough for every gal invited to the wedding. Once they start to go that night, they will go fast I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment