Monday, May 18, 2009

My Wedding Hair

My first choice of hairstylists was booked the day of my wedding. Which is bound to happen, so Erin suggested some other stylists.

I decided to go with Natalie Pagano. I'm a bit more nervous with this aspect because I've been going to the same salon for awhile. This will be my first dealing with anyone outside of my everyday salon.

Here is a look I like for my big day:



I like this look because I plan on wearing my hair half-up and half-down. I'm growing my side bang out so that it can be pulled back like shown above. I love the clip and I recently purchased one that is very similar (See Link).

My friend Sara wore her hair very similar to this but had tight curls which looked awesome! I want that same type of look in the back.

Here is a link to Natalie's website website. I am planning on doing my hair trial in August or September.

1 comment:

  1. I was googling half-up hair styles and this image showed up in my search results -- I LOVE IT! Then I looked at your blog. We're both Philly brides (my wedding is Oct. 3rd), and Nilah is my tailor too! I'd love to swap recommendations (I think your to-do list is much better than mine, lol).

    ReplyDelete