Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hair and Makeup Trials

Today I had my hair and makeup trials. I could not have been happier with the outcome!

I took today as a vacation day and traveled to the Cheekadee Studio in Chestnut Hill. What an adorable space! Emily has been absolutely wonderful to work with so far. I am so excited that she is my MUA.

Natalie is my hair stylist for the big day and she met us there. The ladies worked hard and made sure I was absolutely thrilled with the final product.

Natalie went first. We tried the first style down which ended up being really pretty. Then we tried the second style which is completely back but still laying on my neck - it's perfect! I can't wait til the big day to see it with my real viel. I brought a trial viel so that it wouldn't matter if it was wrinkled or covered with hair spray.

Then Emily worked her magic with my makeup. GOODBYE undereye circles. WOW!!! I looked so young by the time she was finished. I decided to go with a semi-dramatic look over a natural look. Mostly because the wedding is at night and there will be a lot of flash photography.

That night I literally had to scrub my makeup and lipstick off my face. I just know it's going to last many hours on the big day.

I decided not to post pictures because I want to keep the small details a surprise. I promise it's going to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment