Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Bridal Brunch

My mother honored me on Sunday, August 16, 2009 by throwing a wonderful bridal brunch in my honor. It was quite an elaborate event. The food was amazing and it was so great to see so many family members and friends. Vendor reviews to come later, but here are a few photos in the meantime:

Some of my favorite pictures from the day:


Me and my future hubby - just as I arrived to the Whitebriar



The yummy and adorable cake!



I received so many wonderful gifts!



Me and my Mommy



One of my favorite gifts - an espresso machine



People know me so well - the gift I wanted the most - I received 3! My new 38 bottle dual zone wine cooler



The gift that "stole the show" - An original painting from my fiance that was painted over 20 years ago



The theme from the day - my mother and Erin Proud of Proud to Plan worked together on the theme - I loved it!



The adorable hat and bouquet my friends made



Sharing a laugh at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment