Saturday, June 13, 2009

Love, Lust, and Natural Family Planning

Otherwise known as Pre-Cana, part 2.

So I hear pre-cana is much different now than it used to be. A few years back, the focus of pre-cana was communication, including the Catholic Church in your marriage, bearing children, etc.

Well ladies and gents, that's all different now. These days the 2nd half of pre-cana focuses on true love, turning away from lust, and natural family planning (and not the rythym method).

Here is the book we were given to read at a later time:



Interesting. Although from reading this post it probably seems like this was a long, long day (and don't get me wrong, it was), believe it or not, I really enjoyed it. Between working on the house, my travel for work, and a lot of stress, Paul and I don't get much time to just sit and enjoy each other. It was really nice to spend time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment