Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Less than 8 months to go.....

I've been VERY behind on posting to my blog. I apologize. I need a swift kick in the butt sometimes.

Although I'm not keeping up with my posts, my plans are really coming along. Erin Proud is handling just about everything. So here's a quick list of the items Paul and I still need to handle in the upcoming months....

-Research invitation designs (STARTED 4/21)
-Pick readings and songs for Mass
-Schedule meeting with caterer (DONE 4/14)
-Update registry lists for bridal shower
-Schedule engagement photos
-Shop for engagement photo attire
-Meet with hair and makeup stylists to discuss ideas
-Create song play and do not playlists
-Select first dance and other special dance songs (DONE 4/14)
-Schedule dance lessons
-Order wedding rings
-Order tuxedo
-Draft wedding program information
-Test drive directions
-Attend first dress fitting
-Purchase guest book pen
-Research signature drink options
-Attend pre-cana
-Discuss flowers with Erin
-Order Mothers' gifts
-Apply for the marriage license
-Find something old, new, borrowed and blue
-Book nail appointment at Nail Bar

I'm sure there's more, but this is what I have so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment